I
miss
you!
Navigations above *points up*
I was born to tell you I love you...
I'm sorry I took so long...
for my baby;
Lady of perfection,
Do not be afraid.
You are not alone.
You have me to share your bed.
Lay the bed and set it up,
In crimson or in white.
Lay you down as so do I,
In brilliant blinding light.
If death comes for you.
Let it take me too.
Without you there is no life.
For I have life in you.
"I have indeed been made destiny's fool.
And yet still I remain,
In the infactuations of someone that thinks me untrue.
Do not look at me in disdain-"
"Do not stain thy lips with quick words and empty promises.
For I promise you,
every word uttered from your breath shall be in vain.
You vile creature of loathsome forthcomings,
What look could I give you but disdain?
Should I tell you the truth of my own feelings?
How I absoulutely hate the very mention of thy name?"
"Do not speak of me as one who speaks with quick words,
and a tongue as slick as a snake.
What bitter irony has been left by fate,
For me to listen to a hypocrite such as thou,
who left so many in her wake.
Sweet gentle, fair lady who comes in gracefully,
To stay with one and then the other,
And leave as mist,
A once proud memory."
"Your words ring false, O speaker of denial.
Although false they strike a nerve.
They strike as a sword-"
"How quiant to be speaking of swords,
by someone who has struck with hidden daggers.
She who wields the only sword that doesn't kill."